2008年7月14日 星期一

Gratified to have been separated with you

At the start, I even felt guilty; but after I saw that god damn stupid pictures, i found that you hadn't uploaded any picture which related to me during that period. Oh my fucking goodness! For one thing, I'm not happy about this; the other thing, I'm gratified to have been separated with you. 

Watching the pictures, the guy within there looks like idiot, I'm gratified again! I'm not abusng or offending you, I'm just ... gratified to the decision what I've made. I start to confused about why did I choose you, there're a great amount of differences of personality, character, interest, ideas...etc. What I like need to be tasted deeply, and inch by inch; and what you like whereas are artsy craftsy. 

I sensed that "you'll be bad" by intuition, you became an idiot again, and so did he, he'll die from fatigues gain from you. Velocity, it forces me to associate it with affair. My imbalance about the treating comes from you. But, why should I care about it? 

As far as I know, you can't understand this article even if I write it in Chinese. And I haven't expected that you understand it. Because you always an idiot. I wish you could be mature, sincerely. Now, you yet mix up everything in an indistinct manner, I should't have regarded you as a cute one, you are someone who in a lack of knowledge, social sense, and aesthetic, even a bastard!

After having some experiences of affaire d'amour, I've realized: a poor bastard is not misapprehended by public, but a real annoying poor bastard.
  

沒有留言:

張貼留言